Education & Training Events
There are no education and training events at this time.
Related NAIC Publications
Media queries should be directed to the NAIC Communications Division at 816-783-8909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eric C. Nordman
Director of Regulatory Services and CIPR
Forrest R. Mohn
Director of Technical Services
Phone: (816) 783-8230
Fax: (816) 460-1767
Please see the current Committee List for a complete list of committee members.
Cybersecurity (EX) Working Group
The mission of the Cybersecurity (EX) Working Group is to consider issues concerning cybersecurity as they pertain to the role of state insurance regulators.
- Monitor developments in the area of cybersecurity.
- Advise report and make recommendations to the Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force on cybersecurity issues.
- Coordinate activities with NAIC standing committees and their task forces and working groups regarding cybersecurity issues.
- Continue development of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. This model law is specific to insurers, brokers, and other state-regulated entities, regarding cybersecurity standards.
- Represent the NAIC and communicate with other entities/groups, including the sharing of information as may be appropriate, on cybersecurity issues.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned by the Innovation and Technology (EX) Committee relating to the area of cybersecurity.